Pages

Friday, June 30, 2017

June Anniversaries

In June 2015 I met an incredible group of Ottawa artists with whom I sketched the alleyways of Ottawa. It was a wonderful summer that culminated in an Alley Art Show during Chinatown Remixed.

In June 2016, I collborated with Jason Cobill and Maxime Gautheire-Kwan and many other artists to create the "Ottawa In Colour" colouring book. We had a book launch at the Chapter store located on Rideau St. in Ottawa. A definite highlight last summer!

Here are my tweets celebrating the anniversaries this week and I am reposting the video "Forgotten Spaces" about our Alley Project 2015.

Ottawa Urban Sketchers - Alley Project 2015 - My tweet



Our "Ottawa In Colour" book launch at Rideau Chapters 2016 - My tweet

And it was awesome to meet up again on June 30, 2017 with Ottawa In Colour creators Jason Cobill and Maxime Gautheire-Kwan in front of Prospero Books on Bank Street in Ottawa and sign a few books for some colouring book fans.

Jason Cobill and Maxime Gautheire-Kwan in front of Prospero Books on Bank Street in Ottawa (Link to my tweet)

Curious about our 2015 Alley Project? 

Enjoy this video made by Ottawa's Justin Nalepa

No comments:

Post a Comment